Tuesday, April 13, 2010

that person

You’ll be in my heart
From now and forever more;

No matter what I do, no matter how many mistakes I make, or how bad I stuff up; you will be there for me. Forever you will be there, in my heart. To hold me when I’m sad, to catch me when I fall, to lift me when I’m down and to tell me when I’m wrong. It’s the things like you in life that we, as young minds, take for granted. You are always there; most of the time you are hiding in the distance, but you are ready to help me whether it’s right or wrong.

You make me smile and laugh. I can’t stop loving you; there is nothing that will make me turn against you because the love that we share is so strong. Nothing will ever break through it.

“You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always”
Phil Collins ♥
stefanielea. x

No comments:

Post a Comment